Barefoot Resort & Golf is pleased to announce that we will once again offer the Snowbird Golf Program for the 2014-15 winter season. Our Snowbird Golf Participants continue to relay how much they enjoy the program and what a great value it represents considering the minimal cost and quality of golf available.
- About The Snowbird Membership Program
The duration of the program will last from December 2014 through March 2015. The monthly dues for our Family Snowbird Program to $250 per month. Of course, the major benefit of this offer is that the Primary Member, Spouse/Significant Other and any children twenty-three and under can play our acclaimed Norman, Love and Fazio Courses for cart fee. There is also a substantial discount for golf on our semi-private Dye Club. Add in other golf amenities, social opportunities, discounts at Barefoot Resort & Golf Facilities and at many restaurants and shops in the area and one discovers a short-term golf deal that is hard to match.
- Benefits and Privileges
Golfing privileges on the Norman, Love and Fazio Courses – Participants will pay prevailing cart fee (currently $25 for 18 and $15 for 9) for each round booked whether riding a cart or walking
Free range balls prior to round played. A bucket of 35 balls available for $3 during non-playing practice.
Seven day advance tee time booking
Guests play for the “Member-Guest” rate
Participant plays for $35 and guests play for discount at the Dye Club if booked after 1:00 PM on day prior to play or on day of play
Discounts on green and cart fees at other discount network Greg Norman Design Courses around country
Access to tournaments planned specifically for Snowbird Program Participants
Access to Men’s and Lady’s Day events planned weekly with block of tee times reserved
Access to “Travel Day” with golf arranged at other area golf courses
Access to “Members Only” room at the Resort Clubhouse
Access to social events at the Resort Clubhouse
Receive a 25% discount on Resort Pro Shop soft goods (excluding sale items), 10% off on hard goods, 25% off golf balls when purchased by the dozen, 50% off sale rack merchandise.
Restaurant Discounts for Members
Barefoot Resort & Golf Restaurant and Bar in Clubhouse and Outside Grill (843-390-3205)
All members get 10% off food and beverage excluding alcohol
Occasional social events are planned for members
Putters Pub located at the Barefoot Resort Driving Range (843-390-3227)
All members receive 10% off food and beverage excluding alcohol
Greg Norman’s Australian Grille (843-361-0000; www.shark.com/australiangrille)
25% discount for lunch, 15% discount during March, April, May for dinner; 10% discount during June, July, August for dinner; 15% during September, October, November for dinner; December, January, February to be arranged (Restrictions on alcohol and discount not available on certain days)
T-Bonz Group Restaurants (843-272-7111)
All members receive 15% off food and beverage excluding alcohol at T-Bonz in Barefoot Landing, T-Bonz at Seaboard Commons, Liberty Tap Room of Northwood, Liberty Steakhouse and Brewery at Broadway at the Beach. Priority seating is available at T-Bonz in Barefoot Landing
House of Blues
Buy one breakfast or lunch and get a second free when ID is presented. This offer is not valid for Sunday Gospel Brunches. Members should call 843-913-3746 for House of Blues breakfast and lunch hours of operation since they change from season to season.
Castano’s Italian Steakhouse (843-361-2000; www.castanosrestaurant.com)
All members get 10% off food and beverage (excluding alcohol and not valid in bar during happy hour)
Jersey Mike’s (Windy Hill Center, 843-361-2636, and Waterway Village, 843-497-4949, locations only)
Take 15% off total bill
BurgerFi (843-491-6492; www.burgerfi.com)
All members receive a free, reg. hand-cut, crispy fry
Islamorada Fish Company (843-361-4700; www.restaurants.basspro.com/FishCompany/MyrtleBeach)
All members receive 15% off food and beverage (excluding alcohol) when ID is presented. The discount excludes any current LTO and cannot be combined with any other offer or discount.
Other Establishments That Offer Member Discounts
Alligator Adventure (843-361-0789; www.alligatoradventure.com)
All members receive one-half off admission price year-round. Members who bring a non-member guest paying full price receive complimentary admission. Member ID must be presented for discounts.
Jasmine Spa (843-390-7015)
All members receive 20% off all Spa services with reservations required at above number
Cinzia Spa at North Beach Plantation (843-361-2772; www.thecinziaspa.com)
All members receive 10% off single services. Special membership opportunities are available which reflect a 25% savings on spa services (lowest ever published price). Call the Spa for details.
All members receive the lowest price available when shopping for car rental. Go to the Barefoot Resort & Golf web site, www.barefootgolf.com, and use the direct links to Enterprise.
All members receive 10% off all services when Member ID is presented
Various Barefoot Landing Shops & Restaurants
All members should present Member ID card and Preferred Member card when entering a Barefoot Landing Establishment to determine whether discounts are offered.
*Barefoot Members must present Member ID at all the above establishments in order to receive discounts. Member ID card is swiped and charging to member account is only available at the Barefoot Resort Clubhouse, Outdoor Grill and on Beverage Carts. Discounts offered by establishments outside Barefoot Resort & Golf are subject to change or elimination without notice. Barefoot Resort & Golf cannot guarantee that all discounts and offers will be honored when sought by members.
- Agreement and Guidelines
Barefoot Resort & Golf – Snowbird Golf Program
Guidelines for Enrollment
- Pay all dues upfront as set by Barefoot Resort & Golf at the time of enrollment. Dues are pro-rated if participant joins within the month. Make checks payable to Barefoot Resort Golf Course, LLC (“Barefoot”).
- Prospective participant must present a legal document that shows participant is leasing a Grand Strand property for at least one month.
- On this document, sign and date acknowledging that you agree to membership guidelines and privileges as provided in this document and privileges document. Complete an Enrollment Information Sheet. Submit Agreement and Guidelines and Enrollment Information Sheet to Membership Department.
Each primary participant and spouse/significant other must obtain a mag stripe picture ID card in order to receive program privileges during golf and social activities. Participant should retain a signed copy of the program agreement and privileges for future reference and proof of participation.
- Participants pay prevailing cart fee per each round of golf booked on Norman, Love and Fazio Courses.
- Tee times may be booked 7 days in advance by calling golf reservations at 843-390-3200. Each Family is limited to booking one tee time per day with maximum booking up to a foursome. The Family may invite guests who will pay the prevailing guest rate.
- Should participants and guests not show up for the booked round without 48 hour advance cancellation (unless course is closed), the participant will be charged one cart fee and three guest rate fees.
- Participants’ mag stripe picture ID must be presented in the Clubhouse when checking in for golf rounds, purchasing merchandise in the Pro Shop or food and beverage in the Restaurant and Bar, at the outdoor Grill or on the courses. Failure to present ID will result in loss of discounts and charging. Participants will be charged $5 for replacement ID cards.
- Pre-booking of nine-hole rounds is not allowed. However, nine-hole rounds may be played subject to availability by “walking in” to the Pro Shop.
- Golf Program is available during the months of December through March. Program includes privileges for primary participant and spouse/significant other (“Family”). Each Family must enroll for a minimum one month period. This program may not be used in conjunction with other golf discount programs.
*This program may be altered, changed or eliminated at the sole discretion of Barefoot Resort Golf Course, LLC.
Failure by a participant to comply with the operating rules and regulations of the Resort Golf Courses may, at the entire discretion of Barefoot, cause the suspension or revocation of this contract, and in the event of suspension or revocation for cause. Dues payments are non-refundable regardless of resignation or dismissal of the participant.
Please feel free to call us toll free 855-267-6910 or write to email@example.com with any questions.